Wednesday, September 20, 2017

A Fresh Fall Entrance ~ "A Do It Yourself Project"

All you need for this DIY project: 

~Grapevine Wreath 
~Fresh Cut Hydrangeas 
~Scissors 
~Ribbons

(Check out the video below for the full tutorial)

End results will be this darling fresh wreath for your door. 

Fresh pumpkins from Cierra's garden, with some Potato Vines free falling from a pot above. One of our favorite fillers in a planter pot. Everyone needs a boxwood at their front door, just saying. 
(Check out the video)


Asparagus Ferns are a must. They stay green spring-fall.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Glad you're back. I love hydrangeas and your plethora of ribbons!! I made a wreath a few years ago covering the entire thing with dried hydrangeas, but I was looking at my gorgeous blooms the other day and thought I need to make something new with fresh blooms. You've inspired me! Gentry's porch is so sweet!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete