Thursday, November 12, 2015

WHATS ON YOUR MANTEL






I Love the last few months. It starts in September, we go to Swiss Days a fall Christmas morning for me, with my mom, sister, and sister in laws. Driving up the canyon with your diet coke and maybe a donut is just making memories.
I love Fall because of Swiss Days kick off, I usually buy a birthday present there which adds to the love, then you have Halloween and a HUGE day in my family called LGC(which you will see), then the Thanksgiving feast to end the fall love.  
 I have these  Great custom made mantle to hide some dated old  rock that I didn't know what to do with. Its easy to add décor to it when its done in 3's or 5's which means you just need a lot fabulous stuff.
The BIGGER THE BETTER, THE MORE THE MERRIER

I believe every where needs a flower. I love flowers they bring happiness.


These year I was obsessed with white pumpkins and the color of natural things.
The wreath I made with coffee filter, dollies, paper, and lots of pins. my old books where a find in the house I am living in now ,thank you Grandma Ivy for having a library. the acorn is a birthday gift see why I love fall. Enjoy the next few weeks with the mix of pumpkins and evergreens, turkeys and holiday music.


  Happy Friday
CIERRA
First 5 to leave a  comment below (leave a email) and we
will send you some
 ROBINSON COTTAGE COLLECTION LOVE

1 comment: