Monday, November 9, 2015

Thanksgiving dinner hostess gifts and dinner guest gift ideas. This helps bring love and gratitude to the dinner table.

We love to have our dinner later in the evening by candle light.

The little pumpkin is tagged for your place setting and it sits on a german glass glittered votive. 
Dinner mints to the left, a danish tin as a parting gift, and the table runner is detailed with a shabby floral edge created by me.

 This bowl is full of ideas for the Hostess or the Dinner Guest. (Details are below)

 Angel Wing Notes. This is a vintage doily made into a bag, which holds hand stamped note cards.

 The Guest Book, everyone at the dinner party signs and leaves a thoughtful memory.

  A little bag of bubblegum indian corn for your guest.

Danish cookie tin, embellished with a thank you note from the hostess.

After dinner mints that are a finishing touch to the table setting. (Altoid Tin)

I call these my Coco Chanel gloves.  Black $1 gloves with a felt bow design at the wrist. (I know Coco would be proud) This is a great gift to give the Thanksgiving dinner Hostess.


Merchandise will be available for orders next week.
-Love and Hugs-
Shalana

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am truly very impressed to have these thanksgiving dinner hostess gifts and dinner guest gift ideas. Keep posting such ideas here. This year I also hosted first thanksgiving lunch party for my family and it was super enjoyable. I had hosted this bash at one of the local garden themed Los Angeles event venues.

    ReplyDelete