Sunday, March 5, 2017

The Vintage Whites Market 2017


Setting up the night before for the fun weekend at the Fair Grounds. Tote after tote!

End result, ready to be picked over by hundreds of hands Friday and Saturday.

Vintage paper wreaths

A plethora of Easter decor

Chicken wire dome on a antique tea plate

The barns at the Utah State Fair Grounds were so cute. Our booth was in the Sheep Barn and when we go to the fair every year, we have never looked at how cute the structure of the barn is inside! I guess we were distracted by the sheep. Bahhh

We sold fresh Lemon leaf and across the top of our booth we had a garland that attracted everyone to come touch it and ask what it was.



Brecken Bird (our relative) is a fabulous artist and sketched these flowers on tea dyed paper. visit breckensuebird.com to see more artwork

Friday night early bird shopping was a bit chilly but fun!

Took this display home to my mantle to welcome Spring
 End result, they even bought our display pieces and banners. I didn't have time to drink my coke!

My favorite memory of this weekend was counting out the cash bag and finding the money my darling Oakley (Grandchild #1) made to buy a bracelet for her and a friend that she had seen me making for the market. She made her own money to bring to Da'Ma's booth and she insisted on making a purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment